Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 19, 2007

"Allow Myself to Introduce... Myself" -Austin Powers


"Give me your tired, your poor,Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,Send these, the homeless, the tempest-tossed to me,I lit my lamp beside the golden door."

-"The New Colossus" by Emma Lazarus, inscribed in bronze at the base of the Statue of Liberty

I'm hoping this blog will serve as a refuge and a source of comic relief for fellow new moms. And for those still getting a full night's sleep and showering at their own convenience, perhaps it will serve as a reliable method of birth control.


Greetings (yawn)! I'm a brand-spanking-new mom of adorable Sophia "Sophie" Grace, born on January 15, 2007. I decided to join the nerd wagon and start a blog for several reasons. One, to keep friends and family updated on Sophie. Two, to force myself to use my brain every now and then now that I am out of the workforce. And three, to publish the deep thoughts that enter my brain each night as I sleepily feed my newborn.


Stay tuned for more to come!


No comments: