Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Would You Like to Buy an O?

No, I'm not a dealer. I found some old Sesame Street tapes from when I was a kid. I was both surprised and HIGHLY amused to find a song titled "Would you like to buy an O" on the Alphabet tape. I thought I vaguely remembered a muppet selling a letter O in a trench coat, so I looked it up on YouTube and sure enough, here's the clip. Don't you love love love finding adult references in children's entertainment? I had no idea when I was 5 that I was enjoying a song with an illegal drug reference. I doubt this would fly in today's Sesame Street. But it is funny as hell!

BTW- a nickel for an O? That is quite the bargain!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajHVLJG0298

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyhey... i posted it on myspace. i remembered it :) thanks for sharing!
:)