Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tickers are fun!

So fun, in fact, that I've added another. I finished planning our vacation this week! It is going to be the perfect vaca. At least, perfect for our family. Once upon a time we planned vacations to London, Paris, and all over Italy. But that's hard to do with a two and a half year old and a five month old. So... I rented us a beach house in Charleston for a week. That way we get to visit all of my family, which I would have had to do anyways probably in the form of flying down by myself with both kids and staying with my aunt. This way we get to be in Charleston, but still have a "vacation." I rented a house that is right across the street from the beach and has its own pool! It has no internet so Shimmy cannot work! HA! Don't worry, I didn't trick him, I actually told him "the house does not have internet, so I guess it's a no go." And HE said, "good, that will force me to actually relax." WOOHOO. I cannot wait to relax!

Speaking of tickers, notice the weight loss ticker- another 2 lbs lost this week! Now that I've been given the clear from my doctor, I'm back to exercising and loving it!

I want to write about a lot of other things, but I retrieved this post from my draft box as it is. I think I started it about a decade ago (or last Sunday- it's now actually Friday).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't think i could go for two weeks without internet