Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Octoberfest

Every Sunday this month I have planned a different fun Fall activity for the kids. This was mostly out of necessity (see previous post), although I do enjoy being outdoors during Fall. I love the weather and the colors. The first week of Octoberfest was spent apple picking (and then apple baking and eating!):





The second week we to a fall farm with a hay maze and huge slide:





Yesterday we went to the pumpkin patch:








This coming Sunday we are going to a party! Once November arrives (presumably with colder weather and shorter afternoons), I will need to come up with a whole new list of activities!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love these Sunday activity ideas! I always end up bitter and annoyed on Sundays too. I stare at my husband, seated before the TV for sometimes EIGHT HOURS, and think, "If not spending family time, aren't adults supposed to at least be doing yardwork or something on the weekends?

B said...

Amen!
PS: Jameson is adorable :)

clueless but hopeful mama said...

LOVE that picture of the two girls in matching dresses eating apples! TOO CUTE!