Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Seventh Heaven

Jude is now seven months old. What?!  How is that possible?!  Craziness! He is at my very favorite baby stage.  He sleeps 12 straight hours at night.  He takes two amazing two-hour naps each day.  He happily eats any pureed food I feed him.  He can sit and play with his toys (or watch his sisters) for nice amounts of time.  He babbles.  He laughs.  He snuggles.  He is adorable.  This is the age that I want to hold onto.  This is the age that upon realizing I can’t hold onto, I usually console myself by saying there will be another.  This time I’m not sure there will be.  And I want to stay here in Seventh Heaven snuggling and giggling with this perfect little boy as long as I can.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

He sleeps twelve straight hours at night??!!
I am going to bookmark this post and read it over and over while I'm up nursing every two hours in another month or two. And I'm going to say, "Self, it gets better."
I mean, it never got that much better (TWELVE HOURS!!) for me with any of my other three babies but heck, just to know it's possible is thrilling.

B said...

Yes! It gets better! I had to tell myself the same thing ver and over for seven months but it finally got so much better! Of course, last night he was up twice (briefly) and Lilah was up from 2-4am, so I ended up getting about 2.5 hours of sleep. But IN GENERAL things are good on the sleep front!
PS: I am in awe of you and can't wait to read about life with 4 soon!