Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

ROAD TRIP!

On Sunday, August 17, Avery, Sophie and I drove down to Charleston, SC to visit all of the relatives. It was a long drive- Sophie and I started out at 8:30am and drove down to Silver Spring. Avery drove us 99% of the way down and we arrived at 8:30pm. Sophie was pretty good in the car, considering. We took her to South of the Border for the first time (of many, I'm sure)! While we were in Charleston we mostly visited all of our family. We also manged to go to the beach, the Battery, Waterfront Park, and the Market. Sophie had a great time! Here are some pictures:



Avery and Sophie at South of the Border:
Sophie and I at the beach:
Avery and Sophie at the beach:
Sophie at the Battery, overlooking Charleston Harbor:
Sophie and her second-cousin Ava:

Sophie playing in the water of the Pineapple Fountain at Waterfront Park:
A "Family" Picture taken by Uncle Arthur: Mr. Kitty, Avery, Sophie, Me
And when we got home I had the biggest, best surprise waiting for me, a brand new Volvo XC90, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!

No comments: