Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Final Stretch

So I'm 29 weeks and change pregnant. Very much in the third trimester. I thought I'd provide a list of the top 10 ways I know I am in this "final stretch." A Liberman's Top 10, if you will:

10. I feel like I need to take a nap every day (but I don't usually actually take one).

9. My lungs are getting compressed and I feel out of breath constantly.

8. I have to use the bathroom non-stop. As soon as I stand up after going, I feel like I have to go again.

7. Everything. Aches. All. The. Time.

6. I just want to wear sweats. Any time, any place.

5. I wake up all through the night whenever I need to roll over, because that takes a huge amount of effort.

4. The only seat that is comfortable is the driver's seat of my car- it is the most expensive seat I own, and it's true that you get what you pay for. It is leather, heated, and has the awesome lumbar support that only a luxury SUV can have. Plus memory seating so no one can mess up my settings.

3. I trip over things because I just can't see them.

2. My belly button has been a complete out-y for over a month.

And the #1 answer....

I am starting to wish the baby was here, even though that means sleeplessness, nursing 24/7, and a general state of chaos, just so I don't have to be pregnant anymore.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh how i relate! (except for the outie belly button .. mines still stuck in there somewhere.

(p.s. i just realized I copied your blog template. sorry. :))