Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOPHIE!

I can't believe my "baby" is 2 today! Exactly 2 years ago I was in the process of pushing her out into the world. And then at 4:35pm she was here! A tiny, pink little thing that changed my life forever. I am so happy that she's my baby and that I'm her mommy. How lucky am I?!?

Her actual party is Sunday, but Shimmy stayed home from work today and came with us to school to have a little party there as well. I brought a box of munchkins (for the munchkins). Here are some pictures:

Blowing out her candle on her munchkin:



All of her little friends at the table:



Playing with the bubbles Morah Rena blew for her:



A family pic:

No comments: