Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Quick Update!

Having twice as many kids as I used to means I need twice as much time. But I actually seem to have a lot less time than I used to. Things like blogging and brushing my teeth have once again become luxuries. Shimmy took Sophie downstairs to "pay wii, Daddy, pay wii!!!!!!!!!!" and Lilah is semi-happy in the swing so I thought I'd pop on to give you the briefest of updates.

1. I am back on Weight Watchers- woohoo! Notice the spiffy new ticker above. I am trying to plan a week-long vacation on the beach in Charleston at the end of the summer and I think that's adequate time to get back to acceptable swim suit weight. It's been 3 days of WW so far and I'm doing great. I am loving the extra 10 points for nursing. And Shimmy is counting points too, so it's nice to have a counting buddy.

2. I cannot wait to get back on the treadmill, but I have to wait until my six week check-up. For now I am taking the girlies for walks around the neighborhood in our awesome new double jogger. I can go on and on about our stroller, and I will, as a contributing writer on Baby Things I Want.

3. We had a great Passover with my family. I really miss all of the extra hands now that I am on my own with both kids most days. Odd tidbit: I love the haroset so much that I continued eating it all week long, and just made a huge batch in my food processor to eat as a snack. To keep it WW freindly I just used apples, walnuts, and splenda. Real sugar and wine would taste even better, though.

That's all I have time for, friends. Bear with me as I get back into a routine that allows me to blog more often!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Mazel Tov again on your two beautiful girls! Enjoy your time with them and don't worry about blogging :) I love your weight ticker - that is neat! Take a look at sparkpeople.com. You might enjoy making a page there - they have tickers and great weight loss/health articles (in all your free time, that is....). Miss you xoxox