Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday, Busy Sunday

Weekends have been crazy busy lately.

Last Sunday we had- I exaggerate not- A birthday party, a ballet class, another birthday party, a play date, and then another birthday party.

Today we had a ballet recital, a baby naming, a brief break during which I did laundry and painted sample colors on the outside of the house, and later on is dinner with some visiting relatives.

Next weekend we have sleep over company, a birthday party/baby naming, and maybe if we feel ambitious, a BBQ of our own.

I'm pretty sure every weekend in June is booked with something.

Most of the events are fun, and almost anything beats trying to entertain the kids all day at home, but I feel like weekends are not supposed to be quite so BUSY. I think I remember way back when weekends were for sleeping, eating out, and walking through street fairs holding hands with my husband. Nah, there's no way that EVER happened.

No comments: