Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Way You Look, July

July is the best month of the year. Summer is in full-swing. The long, wonderfully hot days are filled with laughter in the pool:



Lazy afternoons in the hammock, looking up at the sky:



Picnics of fresh fruit (usually sweet, juicy watermelon):



Floating around, without a worry in the world:



And, of course, July 4th, in all it's flag-filled glory:



The days of July are what I mourn in the Fall, long for in the Winter, and eagerly anticipate in the Spring. This is when I am my happiest. I can only try to bottle it as best I can and hope it lasts the rest of the year until July returns.

Some day, when I'm awfully low,
When the world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you...

1 comment:

clueless but hopeful mama said...

Ha! That first picture is too cute! Love it!