Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

SAD

The trees are bare.
It is dark at 5pm.
It is bitterly cold outside.
Thanksgiving is over.
All three kids have bad colds; one has croup too.

Seasonal Affective Disorder has officially started to set in.

Time to decorate for Chanukah in a feudal attempt to keep the blues at bay.

114 days until Spring.




1 comment:

clueless but hopeful mama said...

I hear ya, lady.

This is why this time of year is called the season of lights. I let myself use a lot of energy at this time of year. All the lights are on in the room I am in and I take long hot baths almost every night. Warmth all around.

Here's to longer, lighter days to come!