Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Showcase of My Kids' Rooms

Many months ago I went on and on and on about decorating Sophie's new room and the new baby (whom we all now know as Lilah)'s room. I never ended up posting the final results! So here they are, my kids' room:


Sophie's room:

I painted the chair and recovered it to match her room. Now I'm wishing I had taken a closeup of it.
Her own art work, framed:


Lilah's room:

Not a whole lot to say. It is essentially Sophie's old room, with a few changes here and there. I had the tablecloths custom made to match the bedding, as best I could.



1 comment:

Rina Pritikin said...

Wow, Batsheva! These two rooms are beautiful! I'm so impressed!