Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Also, SAY HELLO!

Also- Apparently it is National Delurking Day. So for all of you people who read, but never comment (I know who some of you are because you choose to comment live and in person) please say hello! I especially love seeing comments from people who have found my blog from other blogs that they found from other blogs and so on. Six degrees of blogaration. Love "meeting" new people and reading their stories!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hello! from a faithful reader :)

Barb said...

Aww - I love your blog! And I love the post about Sophie - she is SO adorable. I esp like how somone who is not even 3 asks if the Beatles live there....LOL! must be your kid!

RD said...

hi b7

clueless but hopeful mama said...

Oh I am so late. Better late than never?

I always read, though sometimes a day or three late (case in point RIGHT HERE). And I can't remember how I found you (did you find me first??)

Anyway, sorry to be so infrequent with the comments. Color me lame.