Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Conversations with Sophie and Lilah

Interesting things Sophie has said recently:
To a friend: "Can you share with Lilah? She's a nice girl."
To me: "When I'm a grown up i'm going to have those chips, beer, and Texas Pete."
To me: "When I grow up I'm going to live in the little house [old house] again."

Lilah can't have "conversations," per se, yet, but she did say two new words for the first time yesterday:

Chicken
and
Sophie

It was very exciting!

After which, Sophie said to Lilah: "Oh! Thank you for saying 'Sophie!' You're a good girl! I love you!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That last one was soooo sweet!