Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lilah's Birthday

Sunday was Lilah's *actual* birthday. We had celebrated with friends the week before. Sunday was a day for us to celebrate her birthday as a family. Despite forecasts of snow, the weather was clear, and we headed down to see the Cherry Blossoms in full bloom, as we have done every year for as long as I can remember. I love seeing them. I love seeing them through my children's eyes even more. Sophie is now old enough to remember how much we love them and to look forward to them every year. I think Lilah might be getting there. We took time to really enjoy them up close before walking around the Tidal Basin and finally stopping to picnic. After a wonderful afternoon, we went to Nana and Poppa's for dinner and birthday cake. Lilah had a great birthday- and so did I :)





1 comment:

clueless but hopeful mama said...

What great pics! Happy Birthday Lilah!