Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jinxed It

Apparently, my last post "jinxed" it all for me. This week, Lilah has not slept more than 4 hours at a time, and has spent most of her broken up sleep in my bed instead of in her crib. I am tired and cranky.

On the upside, Shimmy has been home a lot more lately. He has worked from home 2 days and gone in 2 days. Tomorrow is Friday, so he'll be home again. Parenting is so much easier with 2 parents. I have a pretty good handle on this 2 kid thing- much more so than I thought I would have, but it is still nice to have someone to share the load with!

I'm not sure what we're all going to do today. Sophie is home since it's Thursday. It looks like it's going to rain again. I would love to stay home in our pj's all day. We'll see how stir crazy Sophie gets. We could go to the grocery store. We do need some things, but nothing we can't live without for a while. And taking both kids to the grocery store is kind of an ordeal. I have enough projects to keep me busy around here, but Sophie needs constant stimulation.

I guess I'm done rambling.

No comments: