Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

The thing about having a blog is...

The thing about having a blog is that it is a personal venue through which the author can express his or her own personal beliefs, opinions, and experiences. No one forces you to read it. In my personal experience, I started this blog as a way to document my experience as a new mother. It was mostly intended for myself. I didn't expect an audience. If you heard about this blog from me, then we are close friends. If you have something to say to me, say it to my face. And if you came here referred by someone else, I don't know you and don't need to have a conversation with you about my personal opinions.

Regarding a previous post. It is an opinion based on personal observation about a type of climate that exists at a school that I NEVER MENTIONED BY NAME. It is a generalization, but not one that I wish my children to become a part of. It is the ONLY reason my children are not at that school. Because it is otherwise an outstanding and superb institution. I thought I was pretty clear about that. I know many wonderful people who went to school there- some of them good friends. If you know me personally, you will know how for the past several months I have ached over this decision.

The hateful comments are unnecessary and unwelcome.

1 comment:

Swistle said...

Hear, hear. What IS it with some people?