Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Alternative to the Alternative Lifestyle

*Note- I started this post over a week ago. It isn't even relevant anymore. I'm not sure why I am finishing it now except for (a) I feel like I need to post SOMETHING because it's been so long, and (b) it contains pictures I never posted. So here goes.

This morning's activities are inspired by, and in stark contrast to, a previous post.
I should be doing laundry, washing the dishes, cleaning the bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming my room, or working on new house stuff, which has become my full time job. Instead I am watching an old episode of Flight of the Conchords, drinking coffee, and eating a piece of apple pie that I baked from scratch using apples we picked on this lovely day:




No comments: