Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Celebrity Gift Bags

You know how when celebrities attend events they are provided with fabulous gift bags full of amazing things (because who deserves free stuff more than the richest people in the world?!)? Well, I got to thinking. If I could afford to provide fabulous gift bags for all of my friends, what would I put in them? There are some items and products I use every day that are just so awesome I want to share them with everyone. (And obviously if money were no object I'd buy all my friends diamonds and cars, but these are more like household items.)

Dawn Power Dissolver- you just spray this stuff on before you wash the dishes, then save those items for last. The caked on stuff just wipes away!

Almay Eye Make-up Remover- The only eye make-up remover that takes off waterproof mascara without messing up my contact lenses.

Nutella- holy crap this stuff is good. Highly addicting and most certanly NOT part of a nutritious breakfast as the ads claim. But OMG so good!

A Dyson vacuum cleaner- After using my Dyson for a while now I can say it lives up to the hype. It does a great job and is very user-friendly. I am someone who has had a lot of bad luck with vacuums in the past- they always seem to break on me after a year, no matter how expensive or cheap they are. But the Dyson has outlived them all and I actually like using it.

Tim Gunn Doll- Because I love Tim Gunn and love to hear his catch phrases all day long. Work work work! Designers... Talk to me... Make it work!

Thermacare heat wraps- I have already given these away on many occassions. They work miracles where and when you need them to.

2007 Flechas de Los Andes Gran Malbec- My favorite wine lately. I love rich, spicy dishes and this wine is the perfect pairing with them.

A meal to go with that wine- Either one of my famous roasts or my curried lamb. Both are heavenly.

Pink Fuzzy Bootie Slippers- because they are warm, fuzzy, and kind of dorky, so they make you smile whenever you look down.

The Beatles complete digitally remastered box set- for obvious reasons.

So there you have it. A fabulous gift bag for my fabulous A-listers.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I accept. The items sound great. I am especially intruiged by the Dyson. I have a really cheapo vacuum and would like something nicer. Maybe I will give the Dyson a try.

GratefulTwinMom said...

Where oh where can I get the Tim Gunn doll? Have to have it! Thanks for sharing all the cool items. I might have to come up with my own "gift bag" list.

B said...

You can order the Tim Gunn doll from the Project Runway site for $25!

Barb said...

I love this post! I would totally enjoy this gift bag! And I will be buying a new vacuum on Friday, so I might have to get myself the one you recommended. Can you email me the style name/#??
I, too, love Thermacare! And use them frequently! :)
xoxo