Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

Back To School


First day of school

The kids have just finished their first complete week of school. Everyone is happy. The morning routine is working, everyone is having fun at school, and afternoon carpool is working out well. I am breathing easier and my back is hurting less. I am crazy busy with appointments, meetings, holiday prep and nesting- the lines between which are very blurry. But I am alone! I can do all of these things and do them well! And the kids are so happy when they come home- babbling excitedly about the fun day they've had! Everybody wins! As sad as I am to say good-bye to Summer, I think Fall is going to work out just fine. To start off the season right: apple picking on Sunday!

No comments: