Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Incriminating Evidence

I am a tidy person. I like to stay on top of clutter before it gets out of hand. When something is out of place, I put it away. That being said, the following pictures prove how overwhelmed and in pain I have been lately:


My kitchen floor has looked like this for DAYS.


Why, yes, that is a close up of a half-eaten waffle on the floor. It still took me a few hours to throw it away after I took the picture, because it was just not worth the pain involved to bend down and pick it up.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh man, I literally got sympathy pelvic and hip pain just remembering what it's like trying to waddle your way through those last weeks!
Actually, for the first time in my life I paid someone to come and clean FOR me the week before Jameson was born, because I both couldn't stand to do it myself and couldn't stand to see it dirty- nesting! hello! While it wasn't the same as doing it myself (because yes, I am a compulsive person who prefers to do my own cleaning so that I know it's done just right!) it was still better than dust and soap scum and grimy floors.
So while it won't help much with the tidying toys part, I hope you have someone come and deep clean for you before baby boy arrives!

B said...

Yes, thankfully I have someone that does the deep cleaning (only once every two weeks, but I can live with that). But, man, that clutter sure does build up fast. Thanks for the sympathy :)