Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

And so it begins: A new phase of late night feedings

Lilah Ahava was born Friday evening at 8:25pm. She weighed 7 lb. 9.4 oz. and was 21 in. long. She is perfect and I am feeling great. Lots more details to follow (and pictures too!), but they'll have to wait until I have more time. Just wanted to share my good news- I felt like it was a long time coming!

As for guessing D-day, I suppose Swistle was the closest since 3-27-09 is all divisible by 3. So that's neat. I never thought of a prize- but I bet I could find something on the 75% off shelf at Target!

3 comments:

Barb and Gary said...

YEAH!!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!! MAZEL TOV MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!!!

clueless but hopeful mama said...

Oh yay! Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics.

Sarah said...

Congratulations! And also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name. So beautiful. I love names that sound soft on the tongue. It seems like so many trendy names right now are so nasal and harsh sounding. If Lilah didn't sound kind of similiar to Elias, I think I would seriously consider it.
But anyways! Congratulations again.