Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

News on the Sleep Front

Just in case anyone out there is following our sleep saga, I thought I'd update. Sophie has napped in a bed every day for the past two and a half weeks. She has slept in her bed every night for the past week. We are now at the point where she only cries for a few minutes before falling asleep. THANK G-D. Unfortunately, she's not really staying asleep. I suspect this has more to do with her not feeling well than it does with being in her bed. She is now pretty sick with another cold that she caught just as she was recovering from her ear infection. I'm hoping she'll feel better soon and we'll be on track for good. Just in time for me to be awoken by child #2 all night long.

You may have noticed that it is 2:30 am and are thinking- why the heck are you up blogging? I am wondering that myself. Sophie woke up about an hour ago coughing and crying for daddy, but she ended up going back to sleep. Since I was awake I answered my bladder's call. Then I got to thinking that free super saver shipping on my new camera was not a good idea after all and changed my shipping to 1-day. Camera should be here on Thursday! So should the stroller I think! Then I started thinking about everything I want to do tomorrow (today?) like bake hamantashen, organize the most recent set of photos from Snapfish, and update this silly old blog. So here we are.

I think I'll try to go back to sleep now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny - blogging at 2:30 in the morning! (OK - so I am the crazy person following the Messing sleeping saga!!! LOL) Hope Sophie starts to feel better really soon! I am going to make hamantashan tonight also :) Miss you xoxox