Late Night Feedings

Tales from the crib: life with Sophie, Lilah, and Jude
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just an Update (with pictures!)

Sophie and I took advantage of the beautiful weather today by heading outside with my new camera and a tripod. I decided to try to take some last maternity pictures, and here they are:



(Sophie literally jumped in the shot and started posing like me.)




Those of you who haven't guessed when I'll deliver yet have the advantage of hearing about my doctor's appointment this morning. She confirmed two things that I already knew: First, that it will be any day now (her last words were, "see you next week... well, maybe" and second, that I am already dilated (3cm in fact- almost a third of the way to the finish line- woohoo!). I knew all of these contractions were getting me somewhere!

I have somehow developed the pregnancy equivalent of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, which SUCKS. Like I needed another reason to not be able to sleep at night. I guess 3 hours was too much and my body needed a reason to cut back to two?! At least my CTS will go away after I deliver. I feel really bad for those who live with it day in day out forever. It is excruciating. After flat ironing my hair on Monday I literally could not bend my fingers or wrist for almost half an hour. Excruciating. One more reason to have this baby! And one more reason to stop blogging for now (the other reason is Sophie jumping on me yelling "I want to type, Mommy! Type type type!").

Keep the guesses coming! Don't be shy!

4 comments:

LoriD said...

Hey - thanks for stopping by my blog!

You look great! I don't really have a guess, but I do hope it's soon. Two of mine were early and the third was a day late. That third one still gives me a hard time. :-)

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT!!! The pics are beautiful!

Sarah said...

You look so beautiful! I was a mess by that point. My face looked like a balloon!
I am kind, and also 3 cm. sounds like good progress, so I am guessing TOMORROW, March 20th.

Swistle said...

AAAAAAAAAAA, those pictures are SO CUTE!